Saturday, July 15, 2006

My big sister

I met my big sister yesterday at the hospital, but she was a bit overwhelmed by all the commotion and she didn't like seeing mom in the hospital bed. So we didn't really get a chance to properly meet. But today, I'm home, and Jelly and I got to spend some good quality time getting to know each other. She's really smart. Mom was asking her to point to my eyes and nose and hair, and she knew right where they were every time! The picture above is Jelly giving me a nice kiss on the head. I was sleeping when it happened, but when I woke up and saw the picture, I got really happy.
Here are some more pictures of me and Jelly getting to know each other:

I think Jelly is looking worried here because she thinks mom and dad should be letting me sleep.


Here's Jelly touching my nose. She's so smart.


At this point I was getting a little cranky and tired of the photo shoot, so Jelly was trying to calm me down. What a nice sister.

BTW - she has a blog too: http://olivialea.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Helen Bratko said...

Great pics!! I am flashing back to when Matt was born and Annie was 1 years old. Wild. I like the current season I'm in better (sickness and all). But that was a wondeful season, too, in many ways.

Praise the Lord for new life!!!