Thursday, December 14, 2006

A New Look

As you can see, my blog has taken on a new look. I was just feeling like I wanted something a little more open and more clean looking. I hope you all like it - if not, I can always change it back. But you know, I've learned in life that change is good. It's good to move forward in life and not get stuck in old ways. For example, I used to be totally toothless; but now, I've got two new teeth! I'll be eating solid food in no time!
Please watch the following video - it's just me announcing the new blog.

2 comments:

Helen Bratko said...

Your blog looks great, Jack. Don't be so insecure!! Ha ha.

~ Helen

Helen Bratko said...

BTW, I love the pic with the guitar!!! :-D I think you have a future as a rock star!