Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy Jack 2

I celebrated my first Christmas this year! It was pretty cool. I got tons of new clothes and lots of toys to play with - I was pretty much in heaven. I also got to meet Santa Claus for the first time. My sister Olivia was totally scared of Santa, but I wasn't. It was no problem.



I also just started eating real food (other than rice cereal). Yesterday I tried sweet potatoes for the first time! They were so good!

On top of everything else, I got a new crib. It's way bigger, so I have plenty of space, and it's got really cool animals all over it.



Needless to say, I've been very happy lately, and here's a video to prove it. Make sure to not confuse my little squeals with anger or frustration - trust me, they are squeals of pure delight...

1 comment:

Helen Bratko said...

Great squeels and squacks. :-) I'm glad you had a great Christmas Jack!!