So, I thought I would share with you a little glimpse into the world of Jack. This was an incident that happened about two hours ago. It pretty much sums up what life is like around here. Check it out...
Jelly and I were sitting on the back porch and dad decided to grab the camera. "Let's take some pictures," he said. "You guys look so cute!" Well, Jelly latched onto the whole cute thing and started posing. But I had something else in mind...

More specifically, I had a purple popsicle on my mind. It looked so good, I just couldn't resist. So I waited patiently. Then dad said, "Livy, look at the camera and smile." This was my chance! I had to act quickly!

So I grabbed that purple piece of heaven with all my might and tried to squeeeeeze it off! And then, tragedy struck. Something went wrong. This wasn't my plan!

What had I done? What had I DONE?! My plan had failed. And the popsicle was dead. Just purple sugary lumps lying lifeless on the cement.

So, we said a little prayer for the dead popsicle, then daddy got the hose and we watched the purple chunks dissolve into the grass.
Amazingly, Jelly was pretty cool about it. She just held up her empty popsicle stick and said, "All done daddy." What a great sister.
See you all next time!

3 comments:
That is really funny
:-) Totally cute pictures!! Jack you are so cute!!
I love it!!!!!Jelly handled that so great,can she give my girls some tips on that?
Post a Comment